864 reviews analysed
1. Zoo Med Laboratories SZMRH20 40-Watt Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Moisture proof
- Easy to use, clean
- 1-year limited warranty
- Zoo Med Laboratories Repti Therm Habitat Heater
- Industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119-DegreeF (48-DegreeC) to prevent over heating
- industrial Strength Heater for Heavy Tortoises and other Large Reptile Cage Applications
- Automatic thermostat protection shuts-off heater at 119°F (48°C) to prevent overheating
Zoo Med’s new ReptiTherm Habitat Heater is designed for use with large, heavy reptiles such as tortoises, or in large “zoo” style enclosures with Monitors, Tegus, Iguanas, and other large lizards.
2. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
3. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
4. Zoo Med Repticare Rock Heater
5. WUHOSTAM Reptile Habitat Lamp Fixture Heating Bulb Holder Stand – Flexible Clamp for Reptile,Terrarium,Chickens Pet Brooder
- A professional clamp lamp fixture with universal rotation
- Hanging hole and clamp design, you can clip it on or hang it up
- For use with light bulb, heater, UV lamp, infrared emitter, etc.
- it can be rotated 360°
- Can be equipped with E26/E27 screw base light bulbs, ceramic heat lamps, UVA/UVB infrared emitters (Caution: Light bulb‘s power at 250-Watt or less, or in the range of 250℃ above the surface temperature of the bulb/lamp.)
6. Zilla Reptile Habitat Lighting & Terrarium Heat Power Center
- 24/7 Digital Timer allows for daily programming with on/off outlets as well as constant power outlets
- 8 Total outlets – 4 daytime/nighttime alternating outlets and 4 constant power outlets
- Easy-to-use digital programming and LCD display
- Take complete control of habitat fixture on/off cycles with one power strip
- Up to 1875 watts, 15 amps
With minute-by-minute accuracy, this Digital Power Center centralizes the control of lights, filters and heaters for a healthier reptile habitat. Simple fingertip controls make it easy to set a weekâ€™s on/off schedule to mimic a sun cycle for light and heat. Control four devices at one time, while allowing four others to run constantly. Digital design includes a large central LCD readout, plus internal controls with fewer mechanical components to break down. This ruggedly built, UL listed device comes with a 12-month manufacturerâ€™s warranty
7. Tikaton Reptile Heat Pad – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal/30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Temperature can be adjusted manually. POWERFUL FUNCTION: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism. It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded. The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate. HIGH EFFICIENCY: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- ATTENTION: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Package included: 1* Reptile Heat Pad, 1* 3M adhesive paper
S: 6 x 8 inches, 120V, 8W L: 8x 12 inches, 120V, 16W
How to attach double-sided 3M adhesive:
1. Lie heat pad on flat surface.
2. Turn on the heat pad
3. As pad heats, the pad will become smoother and flatter which will make it easier to apply the 3M adhesive.
How to adjust the temperature of the pad:
Rotate the switch clockwise to turn on, then continue rotating clockwise to adjust temperature from low to high. Then rotate the switch counter clockwise to turn off.
1. When securing heat pad to terrarium make sure it is placed so that reptiles will not have direct contact with the heat pad.
2. For indoor use only.
3. Placing terrariums with an under-tank heat pad on household furniture may cause the furniture’s finish to discolor. Tikaton recommends using a terrarium stand.
4. For use on glass terrariums only. Do not use on wood, plastic, acrylic or any other type terrarium.
Note: The heating temperature of the pad will be affected by the environment, best results are obtained at a room temperature of about 68-86°F (20~30 °C) in winter and less than 113°F (45°C) in summer.
8. Decdeal 25W 360 ° Heating Lamp, Heating Lamps and Lamp Holder for Reptiles Aquarium Turtle, Lizard, Snake
9. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad – Under Tank Heater for 10-20gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,6 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Reptile Habitat Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!