826 reviews analysed
1. Dental Lab Vacuum Forming Plastic Sheets Thermoforming Plastic Sheet Splint Material Hard 20pcs
- ♥♥【Application】：Used on the vacuum forming machine to make retainer.
- ♥♥【Size】:1.0mm.Length :127±2mm Width:127±2mm
- ♥♥【High Quality】:Hard and clear material for good machinability and nice wear, .
- ♥♥【Easy Thermoforming 】：No bubble,the thermforming effect is excellent.Tear off the white protective paper before use.
- ♥♥【Speciality】：This tough thermoforming plastic provide excellent weather resistance and chemical resistance properties to prevent discoloration and is environmental friendly.
2. PETG (Polyethylene Terephthlate Glycol-Modified) Sheet, Transparent Clear, Standard Tolerance, 0.03" Thickness, 24" Width, 24" Length
The transparent clear PETG sheet has a standard tolerance. PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a tough, chemical-resistant plastic that has good machinability and can be shaped at relatively low temperatures.
Plastic refers to a group of synthetic or semi-synthetic materials that have been engineered to achieve specific properties. The most notable characteristics of plastics are its low weight, machinability, corrosion resistance, and typically good thermal and electrical insulating properties. Certain plastic grades also offer optical transparency similar to glass, low-friction or self-lubricating surfaces, and exceptional impact resistance. Depending on their properties, certain plastic grades can be used as alternatives to metal, glass, and ceramic. Unlike metal, plastic may experience creep, which is deformation caused by longtime exposure to a constant load.
Tensile strength, used to indicate the material’s overall strength, is the peak stress it can withstand before it breaks. Corrosion resistance describes the material’s ability to prevent deterioration caused by atmosphere, moisture, or other medium. Wear resistance indicates the ability to prevent surface damage caused by contact with other surfaces. Toughness describes the material’s ability to absorb energy before breaking, while hardness (commonly measured as indentation hardness) describes its resistance to permanent surface deformation. Impact resistance is the measure of a material’s ability to absorb a shock of energy before breaking.
3. Mayku Clear Sheets for Mayku FormBox: Desktop Vacuum Former | Create Prototypes, Molds and Casts from Your Workplace | Bring Ideas to Life | Transparent Food-Safe Sheets – 1.0mm – 30 Pack
- MAKE YOUR IDEAS REAL: Use our Makyu Clear Sheets with the Makyu FormBox to create your very own desktop production line. Whether you’re crafting by hand or partnering with your 3D printer, you can create a factory finish without the factory.
- TRANSPARENT AND FOOD-SAFE: Suitable for use with a whole range of materials. The 1.0mm sheets can even be used with food-related products.
- EXTRA DURABLE: Made from 1.0mm PETg, these cast sheets are more durable, rigid and slightly more temperature resistant. Use the same molds for a lifetime, for minimum waste and maximum efficiency.
- EASY REMOVAL: The slight flex and non-stick surface that the sheet provides ensures that your templates and casts can be removed with ease.
- RECYCLABLE: Partly made from recycled plastic waste, these sheets are recyclable, making them the eco-friendly option.
This new sheet is made from 1.0mm PETg. It has the same properties of our current “Cast” sheet, it’s just twice as thick, and therefore more durable, rigid and slightly more temperature resistant. Here are the main product benefits:
- Fully transparent
- Durable long-life moulds
- Non-stick surface [Not suitable for resins of any kind]
- Food-safe [FDA grade]
- Professional product prototyping
- Create high quality models
- Sheets are 100% recyclable in domestic waste collection
4. Dental Lab Soft Splint Material Thermoforming Dental Sheet Thermoform Plastic Sheets for Vacuum Forming 1mm 20Pcs
5. Polycarbonate Plastic Sheet 12" X 18" X 0.0625" (1/16") for VEX Robotics Teams, Hobby, DIY, Industrial. Shatterproof, Easy to Cut, Bend, Mold.
6. Falken Design PETG-CLR-0.02/1236 PETG Plastic Sheet, Plastic, 0.020", 12" x 36", Clear
7. HydroMATE 1 Gallon Motivational Water Bottle with Time Marker Large BPA Free Jug with Straw & Handle Reusable Leak Proof Bottle Time Marked Drink More Water Daily Hydro MATE One Gallon 128 oz
- ⭐WATER BOTTLE WITH TIME MARKER: It’s even easier than ever to drink the perfect amount of water each day. Our high quality drink reminder water bottle has convenient hourly time markers to help you boost your daily water intake.
- ⭐DISTINCT DESIGN: Our unique bottle will inspire to want to drink more water with the encouraging quote reminders of the daily benefits of drinking water each day– with every sip, you’re nourishing your skin, your hair, your mind and your body.
- ⭐MOTIVATIONAL WATER BOTTLE: This water bottle with times on it is great motivation for any fitness goal including weight loss, muscle gain, and tracking water intake during a detox or pregnancy. Makes a great gift idea to encourage fitness minded loved ones.
- ⭐BPA FREE AND NO CHEMICAL TASTES OR ODORS: Our eco-friendly, leak proof, reusable water bottle with hourly markings is made from PETG plastic. Enjoy the durability and ease of use a reusable plastic bottle, free from all plastic tastes and odors.
- ⭐EASY TO CLEAN: Simply wash bottle with Baking Soda and Vinegar. NOTE: Do Not Drop Bottle, and Not Dishwasher Safe
8. Bykski 12mm ID x 16mm OD Rigid Acrylic Tube – 4X 750mm – Clear
Using metric size fittings? The Bykski Acrylic tubing is crystal clear and easy to work with. Sold as a 4 pack , each stick is 750mm long giving you plenty to outfit your entire system!
- Easy to Cut
- High Transparency
- Easy to Bend
- Inner Diameter (ID): 12mm
- Outer Diameter (OD): 16mm
- Wall Thickness:2mm
- Length: 750mm
- Pack Size:4
- Fittings:16mm OD Rigid
- 4 Pieces of 750mm Acrylic tube
With the use of different components, materials, fluids, and flow rates, results may vary with the appearance of your tubing. Acrylic Tube works with a large variety of cooling components, however the use of alcohols, Ethylene Glycol and as well as any other harmful chemicals is strictly prohibited and will void your warranty.
Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use at your own risk.
InstallationPLEASE NOTE: A bending insert is meant to have a tight fit. If it is loose, the rigid tube will collapse, kink, form air pockets and flat spots when heated. The tighter the fit, the better the result. This process requires patience, but will become easier the more you practice.The bending insert requires some stretching and lubricating to get it in the rigid tube. Steps to success are below:1. Stretch the bending insert. Remove any excess that isn’t stretched.2. Ream the rigid tube with an RFB for best results, (or a hand reamer if that’s all you have). This will ensure a clean opening for easier insertion.3. Lubricate by applying several drops of dish soap, olive oil, or Tube Lube on the bending insert itself and then place several more drops into the rigid tube.4. Work the bending insert into the rigid tube. The more you use the insert, the easier this process will become.
9. Bitspower Hard Tube Silicone Bending for 12mm ID Rigid Tubing
【Product characteristics/ specifications】bitspower dual/ single D5 top design with reservoir Bitspower Z – multi/ Z – Tube/ Z series only support vertical retention bracket Included RoHS Compliant.
10. Gizmo Dorks 1.75mm PC Polycarbonate Filament 1kg / 2.2lbs for 3D Printers, Blue
The Gizmo Dorks Polycarbonate filament, also known as PC filament, is a strong thermoplastic material used in 3D printing. Polycarbonate has many uses in everyday applications. It is a good electrical insulator while having heat-resistant properties. Polycarbonate is used in data storage for compact discs, DVD’s and Blu-Ray’s. It is used in many medical applications as well as for parts in today’s advanced phones. It is commonly used in eye protection, and it is used after lamination to make bullet-proof glass.
Polycarbonate filament is such a great 3D material because of it’s strength. It is a really strong material while still maintaining temperature resistance. Polycarbonate does not shatter like plexiglass. It tends to bend and deform similar to hard rubber until it eventually breaks. It also has high optical clarity. PC absorbs a lot of moisture in the air. It is a hygroscopic material, and it is best to store in an airtight container when not in use. Even during use the material can become unprintable within a 24 hour print if in a humid environment. Therefore, keeping in an airtight container during printing as well is ideal. Dry filament will print more clear. Filament that has absorbed moisture will print white as well as pop and bubble during the print.
Extruding temperature is generally around 260�C, depending on the printer. PC slowly softens when heated, unlike PLA which has a high transition temperature. Slower print speeds are preferred as an increase in temperature is required for faster prints. Polyimide tape (Kapton) should be used on a heated bed, ~120�C. Some users prefer applying glue or superglue on a glass bed and then heating to ~120�C-130�C. Please do not inhale any fumes. Heated up superglue can release toxic fumes, so only use in a well ventilated area.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Petg Vacuum Form for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!