The Best Nifty Fifty Nikon
Finding your suitable readers for nifty fifty nikon is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for nifty fifty nikon including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
944 reviews analysed
1. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX-format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 mm (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal Length-50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance-1.48 ft.(0.45 m)
- Newly developed optical system with Aspherical lens element, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- M/A Focus Mode Switch,Filter Thread 58 mm, Autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- Lens not zoomable
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
2. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon’s new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
*** FACTORY REFURBISHED *** Nikon USA Factory refurbished with 90 Day Nikon Warranty. AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Highly versatile all-in-one zoom lens with both wide angle (18mm) and telephoto (140mm) capabilties for outstanding snapshots and videos in nearly any situation. 4 stops of VR image stabilization for sharper handheld shots in low light and at telephoto distances, superb NIKKOR optics and advanced lens technologies that draw peak performance from Nikon’s high-resolution image sensors. A compact all-in-one lens that’s ready for anything. If you’re looking for an outstanding grab-and-go lens-the kind you’ll keep on your camera for nearly every situation-check out the new AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. Optimized to draw full potential from Nikon’s high-resolution DX-format image sensors, it delivers beautiful ultra-sharp photos and videos with softly blurred backgrounds. Its versatile 7.8x zoom range (18mm to 140mm) lets you shoot everything from wide-angle family portraits to telephoto close-ups on the sports field. 4 stops of VR image stabliization means sharper handheld photos and video, especially when shooting in low light or at maximum focal length. You can even get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject for macro-style close-ups! Clarity within reach 7.8x wide-angle to telephoto zoom Developed with high pixel count D-SLRs in mind, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR delivers vibrant, detail-rich photos and videos across its …
3. Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability – 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
From the Manufacturer
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability (it weighs only 458g <16.2oz.> ), it’s ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability (down to 0.95m (3.1 feet ) or 1:2 in macro mode) makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography.
AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens Features
Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness
Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focus at the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image, but glass with an extremely low dispersion index, has less of a tendency to separate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. This characteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particular problem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and for lateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that often occurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range.)”
4. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
5. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance – 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film
- Lens Case: CL-30S
- High-speed normal lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.15x
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF)
- manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs. Compatibility includes D3200 and D5200 cameras.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30′
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
Lens not zoomable
Focal Length : 50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance – 1.5 ft.( 0.45 m)
High-speed normal lens
Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light. Performance in any light: The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D is fast enough for shooting in most lighting situations without a flash—from dusk and dawn to dim indoor lighting. Its aperture control ring allows for manual adjustments during Live View shooting. Broaden your shooting opportunities.
From the Manufacturer
This compact and fast, f/1.8 lens is versatile and perfect for travel and portrait pictures as well as general photography.
- D-type lens design provides distance information as part of flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting
- Exceptionally lightweight and compact
- Ideal for travel photography
- Classic normal lens provides speed and compact design
- Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control
6. Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Nikon
7. Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- For any product related queries contact_us on: [1-800-645-6687]
The number of cameras compatible with this lens is limited. Even for compatible cameras, firmware update may be required. Fully compatible models: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500 and later models
Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1
Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film camera
From the Manufacturer
Far away has never been closer
Uncover exciting new photo and video opportunities with this powerful yet lightweight super-telephoto zoom lens. Optimized for compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off to bring distant action within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks—any faraway subjects—with phenomenal clarity and precision. But the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED isn’t just about getting closer. Its superb optics and telephoto field of view produce beautiful portraits with softly blurred backgrounds, and its near-silent autofocus pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) makes it a great choice for HD video recording.
Portable super-telephoto power
Versatile 70–300mm focal length
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED is a phenomenal second lens and picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off. Compact and lightweight yet with a powerful zoom, it will help bring the most distant subjects into focus. Capture stunning close-ups of sports, wildlife, concerts, school events and so much more.
Outstanding Nikon image quality
Unleash the potential of your camera’s high-resolution sensor. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED features the superb optics and advanced technology used on Nikon’s high-end lenses. Your photos and videos will have rich, vibrant colors, deep contrast, minimal distortion and beautiful soft backgrounds, even in less than ideal conditions.
Smooth, fast autofocus
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED uses a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) that focuses extremely fast and is nearly silent. Bring subjects into focus instantly with absolute precision. When recording video, smoothly shift focus from subject to subject with practically no drive noise.
8. Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Len [International Version, No Warranty]
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Fixed Focal Length Lens
9. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras International Version (No Warranty)
- Goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (AFS) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, and aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare
10. Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Nikon D500 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7100 D7200 D7500 DSLR Cameras
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- MANUAL FOCUS: Included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Nikon APS-C cameras
- including the D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500
- D500. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular “360” image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nifty Fifty Nikon for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!