Nowadays, there are so many products of induction cooktop 9 inch in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for induction cooktop 9 inch in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction cooktop 9 inch which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
824 reviews analysed
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
2. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
3. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
4. NuWave PIC Gold 1500W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Comes in non retail mail order brown box packaging
- The NuWave Gold is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- Uses up to 70 percent less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave Gold has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100F and 575F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. With a minimum setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575° (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The PIC also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allows you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions or stages, including varying cooking times and temperatures, can be recorded and repeated at a later date, no matter how complex. A Delay function allows you to initiate cooking when its most convenient for you. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. also offers top-of-the-line safety features that promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including automatic shut off when cooking time is completed. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes.
5. AmazonBasics 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- Portable stovetop appliance for cooking meals when a full range is not available
- Safety features including pause, overheat protection, and voltage warning
- Glass panel stovetop for easy cleaning
- Requires induction-compatible cookware such as cast aluminum, enameled iron or steel, cast iron, or magnetic-bottom stainless steel
- Perfect for small spaces without full stovetops such as RVs, cabins, studio apartments or other areas that require food prep
- LED display with cooking function controls including pre-set cooking controls, power settings from 200-1800 watts and 3-hour timer
An Amazon Brand
6. Aervoe Industries 6535 Max Burton Digital ProChef-3000 Induction Cooktop, Stainless-steel body, Larger 9" coil to handle larger cookware, 10 temperature levels (100° – 464°F)
- Stainless-steel body, Larger 9″ coil to handle larger cookware
- Durable, commercial-grade materials
- 10 temperature levels (100° – 464°F)
- 13 levels between 500 – 3000W, 170-minute timer, Touch screen controls with function lock
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor, Temperature Probe & Program Cooking modes up to 480 minutes
- Heat & Temperature modes up to 180 minutes, Auto Shut-off, LED display
Aervoe Industries 6535 Induction Oven
7. Max Burton #6600 Digital Induction Cooktop 18XL Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6600 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Precise Temperature Control – Precisely control food temperature at your desired setting when using the included temperature probe.
- Extra Large Cooking Surface – Larger cooking deck and internal 9-inch induction system accommodates cookware up to 14 inches.
- Programmable Cooking – Create your own time and temperature programs for sous vide, slow cooking, or other stage cooking. Timer can be set from 1 to 180 minutes
- Features – LCD Display, Push to Set Control Knob, 21 Temperature Settings (100°F to 450°F), One Touch Simmer and Boil, Program Lock, and much more!
8. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
9. Electric Ceramic Cooktop,Cooker stove with Timer Temperature Control, Smart Touch Sensor Electric Ceramic Cooker Cooktop Countertop Burner for All Cookware
- TIMER and SAFETY
- Display window show the power ，temp ，timer ，you can Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer ，and The temperature can be set as well as the power level,Child lock and rounded edges for safety.
- 【Max Power 1500 Watts】,Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot, Meet your all of various cooking needs.
- 【For any pot and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm).
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn’t have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn’t work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
10. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 9 Inch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!