618 reviews analysed
1. prowarm Electric Industrial Heater with Over-Heat Protection Forced Air Liquid Propane Large Area 50000-85000BTU Output Heater
- 【Forced Air Propane】：Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. The heater liquid propane forced air heater comes with a standard 10-feet hose and regulator and all the safety you can expect of a PROWARM product. Equipped with factory installed high limit switches and thermoelectric safety valves, you can feel comfortable using these heaters on any jobsite. Just plug the heater into a 115v outlet, hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger, and you are ready to ta
- 【Durable Material】：PTC ceramic heating element which can rapidly heat atmosphere.Built-in adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control. Solid stainless steel construction. Adjustable heating angles to the most comfortable position.
- 【 Auto Oscillation Function 】：Our electric air heater adopts over-heat protection design, so when the heater is over heating by accident, it will power off automatically( right away). It’s your trusty choice of heater.
- 【 Great Performance】: Heater Forced Air Propane Heaters range from 50K to 850K BTUs and are built to last with good quality components. All of our heaters come equipped with the Quiet Burner Technology. QBT heaters are quieter than standard propane heaters. by as much as 50%. Typical uses include: construction sites, patios, factories, sporting events, utility and out buildings and farming functions (barns etc.).
- 【Popular Design】: In addition to great performance, its customization design will be popular. The quality of our products is trustworthy.
2. Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271350
Heavy-duty design built for the jobsite. This Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10′ hose and regulator and new for 2014 we included the patented, Quiet Burner Technology. Along with all of the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. Equipped with a factory installed High limit switch and thermoelectric safety valve you can feel comfortable using this heater on any jobsite and now you can do it 50% quieter. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger and you are ready to take the chill out of any job. This unit can heat areas up to 950 sq ft.
3. Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas. These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally – please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections – installation is a cinch. With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3 year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger. This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
4. Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
The Mr. Heater 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater. SAVE BIG! Jobsite-tough and ready to fend off frozen fingers. This rugged Propane Heater is built for the jobsite. Just hook up to your propane tank, plug in to any 110VAC outlet and you’ve got reliable, steady heat for hours. Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU output. Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.. Runs on a 20-lb. propane tank. 14-hr. max. runtime on full tank. High temperature limit switch. QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater. Rugged and durable steel construction. Economical, efficient and clean burning. Heavy-duty high output fan. Continuous ignition. 10′ hose and regulator included. CSA Certified.
5. ProCom PCFA40 Magnum Forced Air Propane Heater-40,000, 40,000 BTU
- ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers Manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY – 40, 000 BTU operates off liquid propane gas, on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. Threaded refillable gas propane cylinders which heats up to 950 sq. Ft area.
- STYLISH – Cool touch shell temperatures and large sturdy grip handle with portable design allow you to bring the heat to the garage, barn, or any job site with suitable ventilation.
- PATENTED POWER BURNER TECHNOLOGY- 80% quieter than standard forced air propane heater
- SAFE- Automatic safety shut-off and push button matchless ignition for easy starting with safety.
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
This Liquid Propane Gas Construction Heater heats up to 950 square feet or an area of 25’ x 38’ x 8’.
It runs 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder and has a high output blower that circulates heat quickly.
Engineered for dependability, this construction heater starts reliably in cold weather.
•Operates on 20/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders
•Push Button Matchless Ignition for Easy Starting
•Quiet Atmospheric Burner
•High Capacity Fan That Distributes Heat Quickly and Evenly
•Angled, Wide Stance Base
•Directs Heat Output
•Automatic Safety Shut-Off
•10 ft. hose and regulator included
•Cool Touch Shell Temperatures
•Large Handle – Easy To Use Even With Gloves
•120 Volt/ 60 Hz Operation
•Product Dimensions: 19” L x 8.3” W x 13.7” H
•Product Weight (Without Propane Tank): 12.5 lbs.
•1 Year Limited Warranty
6. Pro-Temp Propane Heater, Red/Black
- 125000 btu heat output
- Heating Area Up to 3125 sq. ft
- Operates up to 22-hour on 100-pound propane tank
- Continuous electronic ignition
- Variable heat settings
- 125,000 BTU Heat Output
- Heats up to 3,100 square feet
- Operates up to 22 hours on 100 lb. propane tank
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Variable heat settings
We bet you can think of up to 3,125 square feet of your space that could use some extra heat when weather turns chilly. Enter ProTemp’s 125,000 BTU portable propane forced air torpedo heater. This versatile heater will be reliable no matter where you use it, be it shop, garage, barn, or outdoor events. In fact, wherever you need efficient, dependable heat this heater can get the job done. Its time-tested design includes the built-in convenience and advanced safety features you expect from ProTemp products. Pros choose ProTemp.
7. Mr. Heater F271380 MH85QFAV Forced Air Propane Heater
Heavy-duty variable heat output design built for the jobsite! This Mr. Heater 50-85,000 BTU Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater comes with a standard 10′ hose and regulator and new for 2014 we included the patented, Quiet Burner Technology. Along with all of the safety you would expect of a Mr. Heater product. This unit can heat areas up tp 2,125 sq ft. Equipped with a factory installed High limit switch and thermoelectric safety valve you can feel comfortable using this heater on any jobsite and now you can do it 50% quieter. Just plug the heater into a 110v outlet hook up the included hose and regulator to a 20lb propane tank or larger and you are ready to take the chill out of any job!
8. SHIENSTAR Upgraded 5FT Stainless Braided Propane Regulator Hose with Gauge, LP Gas Regulator for QCC1 Propane Tank and Propane Smoker,Burner Stove, Fire Pit -3/8 Female Flare Fitting, CSA Certified
- This is upgraded 5ft regulator hose with propane tank gauge. Do not need to buy extra gas meter
- Propane regulator hose with gauge can be detects dangerous leaks
- Fits most propane smoker, gas grill, propane heater, fire pit, 2-burner camping stove and more
- Hose both ends -QCC-1 Tank Connection x 3/8 Female Flare Fitting
- Pass CSA certificated for your safety. High-quality 100% solid brass to provide secure and sealed connection between grill and tank
9. Mr. Heater 125,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271390
This Portable propane forced heater offers efficient temporary heat for construction sites, agricultural buildings, industrial workspaces, remodeling jobs and more. Features a high-output fan to maximize air circulation, new for 2014 we included the patented, Quiet Burner Technology, 10-ft. hose and regulator. High-temperature limit switch/flame safety. Compact and lightweight with attached carrying handle. Uses 40-lb. tank (not included). CSA certified. This unit heats areas up to 3,125 sq ft.
10. ProCom Heating MAGNUM Kerosene Forced Air Heater-80,000, Multifuel, 80,000 BTU, Black
- **ASSEMBLED IN USA – Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- ** TECHNOLOGY – 80, 000 BTU True Multifuel Capable. Capable of use with kerosene, #1 and #2 diesel fuel, #1 and #2 fuel oil, and JP8/Jet. This Heater can heat up to 1, 900 sq. ft. Area.
- ** DEPENDABLE – Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ** STYLISH – Sturdy grip handle and portable design allow you to bring the heat to the garage, barn, or any job site with suitable ventilation.
- ** SAFE – Weatherproof Design and Thermally Protected Motor For Long Life.
ProCom Heating’s Portable Kerosene Heaters provide a high level of heat output by circulating heat throughout an entire area. These industrial grade forced air heaters are made with heavy duty grade materials to last a lifetime and are loaded with patented features exclusive only to ProCom Heating. Commercial grade heaters are easy to use and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel. Perfect for construction, framing, dry walling, curing concrete, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, sporting events and DIY projects. ****** Product Features ******** Built-In Thermostatic Heat Control** 5. 5 Gallon Fuel Capacity** Heats Up To 1, 900 sq. ft. ** Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank** Instant Heat – No Startup Time Required** Large Handle – Easy To Use Even With Gloves** Easy To Use Fuel Cap & Gauge** Outdoor/Weatherproof Auxiliary Outlet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Forced Air Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!