We spent many hours on research to finding corsair liquid cooling h100i v2, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best corsair liquid cooling h100i v2, you should not miss this article. corsair liquid cooling h100i v2 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 corsair liquid cooling h100i v2 by our suggestions
671 reviews analysed
1. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
2. CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Thick Radiator, Dual 120mm SP Series PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling
- Improved cold plate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise. Sound Blaster X-FI MB5+ALC 1220 1200b SNR HD Audio. Compatibility- Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (Purchase TR4 bracket CW-8960049)
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.AM4 bracket not included. Please visit the Ryzen page on the Corsair website to order a free AM4 retention bracket
- Fan airflow: 77 CFM. Radiator Dimensions 154mm x 123 mm x 49mm
Hydro Series H80i v2 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with an extra-thick 120mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans for cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU cooling fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H80i v2 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU. The H80i v2 has Corsair Link built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software, and you can monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, adjust fan speeds, and customize the LED lighting directly from your desktop . Cooling Socket Support Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (Purchase TR4 bracket CW-8960049)
Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
Fan Speed 2435 RPM
3. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
4. Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm,Dual ML140 PRO RGB PWM Fans,Intel 115x/2066,AMD AM4/TR4 (Renewed)
- Two 140 millimeter ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
5. Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all in one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two included 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 400 RPM and 2, 400 RPM. Take control with CORSAIR iCue software and customize lighting, monitor temperatures and precisely adjust fan speeds, or stop cooling fans entirely with the H100i’s Zero RPM fan mode. Easy to install and compatible with most major CPU sockets, the H100i makes it easy to cool your system in silence and style.
6. Corsair Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 20-Series GPU Water Block
- Unlock your GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction with more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium Total Conversion Design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s memory and VRM as well, all clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO.
- Add a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO or Commander PRO and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly sync RGB lighting across all your CORSAIR RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XG7 20-SERIES GPU Water Block is a total conversion copper water block for NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 SUPER™ graphics cards, unlocking the true potential of your ray tracing-capable GPU. A CNC-milled nickel-plated copper block, aluminum backplate, discrete RGB lighting and a fully transparent flow path combine for amazing cooling and stunning looks.
7. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
8. Corsair Hydro Series H110 280 mm High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer
- The blades of the included 140mm fan have more surface area than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn’t need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow
- The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3 AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing ensures long life and improves flexibility for an easier installation
- The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow
- The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors. Compatibility – Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
- Speed: 1500 RPM
Corsair Hydro Series H110 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler… For efficient cooling, bigger is better – it’s simple physics. If your PC’s case can fit a 280mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 280mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
9. Corsair Hydro X Series XF Compression 10/13mm (3/8" / 1/2") ID/OD Fittings, Gold, 4-Pack
- CORSAIR Hydro X Series XF Compression Fittings are the perfect fit for your soft tubing custom cooling system
- Compatible with 10/13mm (3/8″ / 1/2″) ID/OD soft tubing and equipped with a ultra-tight compression compression fitting to securely seal your loop
- Standard G1/4” BSPP threads provide universal compatibility with all CORSAIR water blocks, pumps and radiators.
- Compatible with a wide range of additional CORSAIR Hydro X Series adapters, including rotary 90°, 45° and Y-splitter.
- Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
CORSAIR Hydro X Series XF Compression Fittings are the perfect fit for your soft tubing custom cooling system, machined from solid brass and clad in a range of durable finishes. Compatible with 10/13mm (3/8″ / 1/2″) ID/OD soft tubing and equipped with a ultra-tight compression compression fitting to securely seal your loop.
Standard G1/4” BSPP threads provide universal compatibility with all CORSAIR water blocks, pumps and radiators.
Machined from solid brass for superior quality and durability.
High-quality polished finish for a flawless look.
Ultra-tight compression design firmly secures your soft tubing.
Fits 10/13mm (3/8″ / 1/2″) ID/OD soft tubing
Compatible with a wide range of additional CORSAIR Hydro X Series adapters, including rotary 90°, 45° and Y-splitter.
Port Thread: G1/4″
Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair Liquid Cooling H100i V2 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!