We spent many hours on research to finding cooling foot gel, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooling foot gel, you should not miss this article. cooling foot gel coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cooling foot gel by our suggestions
673 reviews analysed
1. NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks – Gel Ice Treatment for feet, Heels, Swelling, Arch Pain – (Size: Small/Medium)
- USES: Within seconds, chills entire foot to relieve: sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, & painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis. Frequently used during chemotherapy and pregnancy.
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF: from inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the arch, ball-of-foot, heel, neuropathy, or any foot injury. Ideal for people who are on their feet all day.
- SIZING: Small/Medium fits Women’s shoe sizes 6 to 9 US & Men’s shoe sizes 4 to 8 US. One pair.
- HOW IT WORKS: Neutralizes pain & wear and tear with a chilled gel pack beneath the length of the foot, & another half-size pack for top of foot or behind heel.
2. NatraCure Cold Therapy Wrap – 2 Pack (Hand, Foot, Wrist, Elbow) – 715 CAT2PK
- MONEY-SAVING 2 PACK: Also see our famous Single Pack and larger 5″ x 10″ wrap with 24″ strap.
- SIZE: 3″ X 5″ with 14″ compression strap. Two (2) cold therapy wraps.
- QUICK COLD RELIEF: gel cold pack chills hand, wrist, or foot–relieving soreness, aching, pain from injury, ball-of-foot, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, & carpal tunnel pain.
- COMPRESSION THERAPY: helps to alleviate swelling and inflammation and increase circulation. Also lifts plantar fascia tissue to help relieve arch and heel pain. WARNING! For your safety: Please carefully follow heating instructions included with the product.
3. Dr Pat’s Ultra Freeze Pain Relief Cream – Muscle RubGel for Arthritis, Neuropathy, Foot and Joint – Cooling Sports Massage for Back, Shoulder and Knee – Topical Analgesic Menthol for Neck and Body
- ORIGINAL, BREAKTHROUGH FORMULA BY DR. PAT: Developed through experience and testing to provide a cooling relief that separates itself from the pack. Menthol, the primary cooling and analgesic agent, is enhanced by a proprietary blend of ingredients. Feel the cooling sensation immediately, then allow up to 10 minutes for the ingredients to work together to intensify to a maximum cooling relief. The fast absorbing, non-greasy formula is perfect for pre and post workouts and relieving sore muscles.
- IMMEDIATE, LONG-LASTING AND SOOTHING RELIEF: Dr. Pat’s Original Formula is the preferred, topical pain relieving gel for arthritis, sore and stiff muscles, and joint aches and pains. The proprietary menthol cooling formula immediately cools your skin and intensifies over time. Upon reaching the maximum level of relief, the Ultra Freeze formula will sustain the soothing sensation for 30 minutes or more.
- 4.5 X MORE [9 OZ TUB]: Dr. Pat’s original formula comes in a 9-ounce jar of effective, cooling pain relief. Others offer half-dollar size (2 oz.) containers. We want Dr. Pat’s formula to be there when you need it, others want you to reorder frequently.
- 100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try Dr. Pat’s Original Formula with a risk-free purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, get a prompt and courteous refund – no questions asked. We are here to relieve your pain, if we can’t do that, we do not want your money.
- MADE IN USA: Each batch of Dr. Pat’s Original Formula is made in the United States for guaranteed quality and consistency.
4. Andalou Naturals Aloe Mint Cooling Body Lotion, 8 Ounce
- Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible results
- Refreshing lavender thyme, organic aloe Vera, apricot and sunflower oils, Effectively hydrate and replenish to nourish, soothe and soften dry skin
- We champion Certified Organic, Natural Origin, Bioactive, Fair-Trade, Verified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian and Vegan Ingredients, Eco-Friendly Practices, and a Meaningful No Animal Testing Policy
5. Gena Pedi Ice Gel, 16 Fluid Ounce
Pedi ice gel.
6. Cucumber Cooling Gel – Organic Cucumber, Vitamin C & Aloe Vera
- 100% natural and organic cucumber cream gel for face and body with organic cucumber, aloe vera and Vitamins C &
- Nourishes dry skin, while providing a cooling effect for damaged skin. Ingredients are made to heal skin damaged from environmental factors such as sun damage.
- This lotion can be used on the face, and has the light scent of cucumber.
- A rich penetrating lotion formulated to replenish and repair skin cells after exposure to the sun and all other outdoor elements.
- Dermatologist-tested &
7. Elasto-Gel Hand Mitt Hot / Cold Gel Therapy
- When heated, product provides moist therapy heat and when used cold, products provide soothing cold without causing trauma to the skin or nerve
- In addition, when used cold, the products remain soft and flexible even at -20ÂºF
- The products will not dry out, become hard or change form and are re-usable
- The products have the ability to conform to all contoured areas and move with patient movement
- Products are covered with a four-way stretch material that allows maximum conformity, heat transfer and comfort
Elasto-Gel Hot and Cold Therapy, Therapy Mitten – The Elasto-Gel Therapy Products are designed to provide moist heat therapy or soothing cold therapy for relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains. The hot or cold therapy will last 20 to 40 minutes per application. The product is held in place with hook and loop type closures, which allow the user to move about during therapy. The product is microwavable so it can provide nearly continuous heat therapy. When used cold, the product conforms to contours, even at -20F (-30C), allowing comfortable soothing cold applications.
A specially formulated gel: This product is made with Elasto-Gel, a patented gel with exceptional properties for transferring heat or soothing cold. If punctured, it will not leak and will remain usable. Remains flexible even when frozen. Most items are covered with a removable outer stretch lycra cover. Provides excellent therapy for minor injuries during and after rehabilitation exercises. The unique combination of specially selected fabric and tough flexible gel provides an exceptional durable product for use in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, athletic facilities and the home.
Key Benefits: Microwaveable, Single product hot or cold, Will not leak if punctured, Will not dry out, Exceptional conformability, Durable and comfortable, Easy to use Elasto-gel products are latex free.
Therapy Mitten: comes with hand liner to protect the hand from hot spots as well as protect the gel – keep it clean. Not sold in pairs – sold by each.
8. Spa Redi Ice Cooling Gel (1 Gallon – Mint & Eucalyptus)
Acts as an astringent for the quick relief for tired, aching feet. The fast absorbing gel provides a cooling effect to the customer while leaving no sticky residue after massaging into legs, arms, hands, or feet.
9. BOTANIC HEARTH Tea Tree Oil Body Wash with Mint – Paraben Free, Helps Fight Body Odor, Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, Skin Irritations – Shower Gel Soap – Women & Men – (Packaging May Vary) 16 fl oz
- Botanic Hearth Tea Tree & Mint Body Wash with 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, soothes dry irritate skin, No Artificial Colors, Paraben Free, made in USA
- Methodically formulated with botanical extracts and other powerful ingredients known to calm and hydrate irritated skin such as Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, and Pomegranate Oil.
- Helps seamlessly dissolve tension during shower with its invigorating, natural scent
- CAUTION: For external use only. Test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Botanic Heart products are not tested on animals
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Foot Gel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!