We spent many hours on research to finding asus hard drive desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best asus hard drive desktop, you should not miss this article. asus hard drive desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 asus hard drive desktop by our suggestions
738 reviews analysed
1. 2017 Newest Asus Zen Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop PC, 23.8" Full HD Intel i5-7200u Processor, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Bluetooth, Wireless Keyboard & Wireless Mouse Included, Windows 10
- 23.8″ Full HD Touchscreen Widescreen LED with (1920×1080) Resolution, 16:9 Aspect ratio, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th generation Intel Dual Core i5-7200u 2.5GHz Processor (3M Cache, Up to 3.10 GHz), Stereo Speaker with SonicMaster Premium Audio
- 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM memory (Expandable to 16GB), 1TB SATA Hard Drive, No Optical Drive, Media reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, HDMI, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0, Headphone and microphone jacks, Built-in Webcam with Microphone
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse included, Weight: 16.1 lbs. Color: Quartz Gray
Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit
Display Size: 23.8″ Full HD Touchscreen Widescreen LED (1920 x 1080)
Processor: 7th generation Intel Dual Core i5-7200u 2.5GHz processor (3M Cache, 3.10 GHz)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM
Hard Drive: 1TB SATA HDD
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
Media Card Reader: Supports MultiMediaCard, SD, SDHC memory card formats
Ports: 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, Headphone/Microphone
Internet Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac
Audio: Stereo Speaker with SonicMaster Premium Audio
Color: Quartz Gray
Dimensions: 23″L x 7.5″W x 17.3″H
Weight: 16.1 lbs
Software: Microsoft Office 365 30-Day Trial
2. ASUS V272UA-DS501T Vivo AiO 27" All-in-One Touchscreen Desktop, Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, HD Webcam, 802.11ac, Keyboard and Mouse
Vivo AiO V272 features an 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor for uncompromising performance. The 27-inch multi-touch display has 100% sRGB color gamut and 178˚ wide-view technology for truly great visuals. Power Supply: 90 W Power adapter.
3. Asus EeeBox EBXB202-BLK-X0081 Desktop PC (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Black
- Cute TIny Size – The world’s smallest PC and can be easily moved from room to room
- Super Quiet – Preinstalled with the latest intel technology ATOM, It is quieter than a whisper or as quiet as a wristwatch
- Networking: Network adapter, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- RAM: 1 GB (installed) / 2 GB (max), DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 1 x 160 GB, standard, Serial ATA-150
- Cache Memory: 512 KB L2 cache
- Cache Per Processor: 512 KB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.8 in x 7 in x 1 in
EEE Box is the smallest desktop PC in the world and can be easily moved from room to room. It can be mounted to most of LCD in order to save even more space. Its 8.5″ x 7″ x 1″ dimension is smaller than an A4 paper. It is quieter than a whisper and pre-installed with the latest technology ATOM. Its Windows XP OS is easy to use and compatible with most software. It allows users to access Internet, play game, or listen music with Express Gate in seconds without entering the OS. It reduces energy usage (and cost) by 90% compared to the typical PC, so it helps protect the environment. It is equipped with the fastest wireless LAN connect 802.11n. In the package, it contains keyboard, mouse, DVI-D-SUB Convertor, SPDIF, Stand, VESA Mounting Kit, and 65w Adaptor.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2010
It does not run at “breakneck” speeds but it does have a digital DVI monitor output. I bought it for $[…] delivered on Amazon with a $[…] rebate. Hard to beat getting a PC with Windows XP for only $[…]!!
It has it own OS that is not Windows XP that you have to work around in the beginning to get it to boot Windows XP. Their OS is focused on using the PC to watch Internet TV, that is the reason for the DVI port.
I could not be happier!!
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2010
Pros: comes with XP home, which is a good enough version of XP. Not much crapware on it. The 1.6GHz atom is quite sufficient for web surfing and office work; the 1GB ram is enough, as is the 160GB disk. The machine is really quiet and produces little heat. It comes with a VESA mount so you can hook it onto the back of your flat screen.
Cons: disk layout is odd; a 40GB C drive and a 100GB D drive, plus a restore partition – the problem is that your average PC user won’t know what to do with a D drive, it would have been better laid out with a big C drive. No built in CDROM, you can buy a USB CDRom for $12, but it doesn’t seem to want to boot from the CD, so you can’t replace the OS easily. 4 USB ports is also rather limiting.
I really like this machine, and being a cheap PC aficionado, it gave me a warm feeling to buy something cheaper than I could build it.
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2010
Her games run without any lag, flash games and video run beautifully, even running a couple of apps simultaneously doesn’t seem to slow this processor down.The unit draws very little power, connects to various wifi signals with ease, and runs a 22″ monitor without flicker.Since buying this I’ve been looking around for other machines to replace.
The supplied keyboard and mouse are on the small size, especially the keyboard with its narrower than usual key spacing.
Pros: ease of installation, tiny footprint, speed, connections well placed, low power.
Cons: small keyboard.
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2010
my old pc was has a 350 watt power supply and 4 large fans. it was the last pc i had built myself and it was LOUD and HOT, it kept our home office a few degrees warmer than with out it. when it was off the silence in the room was so noticeable that it took a while to get used to once i replaced it.
i run this little asus box 24/7 and i also use it also as a mp3 encoder to capture audio from my xm online account, and as a vnc client to connect to remotely or in case i need to send myself a file. it does everything i need it to, its small, quiet and runs cool.
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2010
What we like is:
1. Windows XP (albeit Home version).
2. Almost no “hijacking free soft ware”.
3. Quiet, just about no sound at all.
4. Low power consumption, no heat (these computers are running 24/7).
5. Baby foot print; we have them mounted on the back of their monitors.
We have both a wired and a wireless network in the office and are using both. The “bookkeeping server” is also the server for the SqueezeBox that plays our music.
We upgraded the RAM to 2 GB. Looking at the EeeBox it looks like Mission Impossible to open it. Type “eeebox memory upgrade” into Google and you will find that it is not.
4. ASUS Zen AiO Desktop PC with 23.8” Full HD Touchscreen, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H Processor 2.2GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD, Icicle Silver, Windows 10
- Full HD 23.8" display and powerful desktop PC combined into a sleek desktop PC no larger than a monitor
- Powerful 8th-generation Six Core Intel Core i7-8750H processor 2.2 GHz and GeForce GTX 1050 for smooth multimedia playback and productivity
- 10-point multi touch: control your PC effortlessly with touch input. Wireless Keyboard and mouse included.
- Stylish unibody design, precision crafted with a metal-effect finish in glamorous Quartz Grey, Zen-inspired spun-metal detailing and an elegant integrated stand. Wireless Keyboard and mouse included.
- 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 802.11ac WiFi, 1x Headphone input, 1x Microphone input, 1x HDMI out, 1x LAN port, 1x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1x USB 3.1 Gen1
5. ASUS ROG Strix B365-F Gaming Support 9th/8th Gen Intel Processor with Aura Sync RGB, Dual M.2, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, SATA 6 Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2 ATX Gaming Motherboard
- 1. LGA1151 socket: ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- 2. Dual Channel Non-ECC Un-buffered DDR4, 4 x DIMM slots support up to 64GB DDR4 Memory
- 3. Gaming connectivity: Dual onboard M. 2 with Intel Optane Memory Ready, USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI
- 4. Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
- 5. Unmatched Personalization: one RGB header with Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
- 6. Comprehensive cooling: fan Xpert 4 with GPU temperature sensing allows for dynamic fan calibration and optimized system cooling while gaming
- 7. Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
Built for a customized gaming experience, The ROG STRIX B365-F GAMING features fan expert 4 for dynamic system cooling, aura Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Dual M. 2 and front panel USB 3. 1 deliver maximum connectivity and speed. Injection-molded PCIe safe Slots ensure graphics cards stay securely installed.
6. ROG Strix GL12 Gaming Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700K, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe Hyper Drive SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows 10, Black/Grey - GL12CX-DS781
- New GeForce 2080 RTX graphics powered by the Turing GPU architecture brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games
- ROG Strix Flare Keyboard and ROG Gladius II Mouse included
- Factory Overclocked 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4 9GHz | Full eight-core OC
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM Windows 10
- eSports and LAN-party ready with hot-swap SSD bay and USB 3 1 Gen 1 front panel connections (*USB Transfer speed may vary Learn more at ASUS website)
- Game your way with ASUS Aura Sync RGB chassis and internal component lighting
- Rear Panel I/O 2x USB 3 1 Gen 2 4x USB 3 1 Gen 1 2x USB 2 0 Audio in/out 1x RJ45 LAN
- WI-Fi 5 (802 11ac) 2*2 + BT 5 0
Product Description ROG Stix GL12CX further pushes the limits of extreme gaming performance and features a striking unconventional design This Windows 10 gaming desktop now boasts the latest 9th Generation Intel Core processor (factory overclocked up to a top speed of 4 9GHz) and NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics for unrivaled gaming experiences It features the ROG-exclusive DIMM 2 module with support for dual Pie SSDs that can be configured in RAID along with tool-free expansion bays and an sports-ready hot-swap SSD tray for easy upgrades A transparent side panel and Aura Sync lighting effects let you customize the colors of Stix GL12CX inside and out *The actual transfer speed of USB 3 0 3 1 (Gen 1 and 2) and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment
7. ASUS ROG STRIX Arion Aluminum Alloy M.2 NVMe SSD External Portable Enclosure Case Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps), USB-C to C and USB-C to A Cables, Fits PCIe 2280/2260/2242/2230 M Key/B+M Key
- USB Type-C 3 2 Gen 2 for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Supports M 2 PCIe NVM Express SSDs with 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor M 2 NVMe SSD not included
- Two Cables Included – 1x USB Type-C cable 1x USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Aluminum Alloy ROG Case with thermal pads pulls heat away from M 2 drives
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
The ASUS ROG Strix Arion M 2 PCIe NVM Express SSD enclosure supports 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor drives with data transfer speeds up-to 10 Gbps The screwdriver-free design provides easy installation while the included thermal pads and customized ROG aluminum case dissipate heat from your M 2 drive keeping Arion cool under pressure
8. Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5 way Optimization over clocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling. Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
- Gamer's Guardian ensures component longevity with safe Slot, ESD guards and DRAM over current protection
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
9. ASUS Socket 1151 DDR4 M.2 U.2 ATX Motherboard for 9th Generation Intel Core Motherboards WS Z390 PRO
- Designed for 9th generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors with dual M.2 and U.2 ports, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance
- Patent-pending Safe Slot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing
- Industry-leading Channel HD Audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring crystal sound 3, DTS Headphone: X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- Aura Sync RGB lighting via 4-pin RGB header features the ability to synchronize colors and effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
Unlock the power of 9th generation Intel Core processors with the ASUS WS Z390 PRO workstation motherboard. Safe Slot protection supports 4-way NVIDIA SLI or AMD Crossfire, while dual M.2 and U.2 ports with front-panel USB 3.1 optimize data speeds. For performance Enthusiasts, 5-Way Optimization maximizes your overclocking and system settings.
10. ASUS RT-N12 N300 WiFi Router 2T2R MIMO Technology, 4K HD Video Streaming, VoIP,Up to 300 Mbps,Black
The RT-N12 D1 Wireless-N300 router delivers reliable and fast speeds on both wired and wireless network connections for your home or office environment. With 2T2R MIMO technology and two detachable 5dBi high-gain antennas, the RT-N12 uses the latest antenna innovation for extended wireless coverage range, making it ideal for streaming HD video, placing VoIP calls, and other essential Internet tasks. At a Glance Multiple 3-in-1 router, access point, and range extender modes for ultimate versatility Two detachable 5dBi antennas for wider, more reliable coverage4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control Powerful online multitasking at up to 30, 000 data sessions Features Enhanced Signal Range The RT-N12 specializes in delivering exceptional signal range for speed and reliability on the wireless network. Advanced High Power technology from ASUS enhances signal strength for almost double the range of other routers. Multiple Account Control and Customization Setup and customize up to four wireless networking accounts. Privacy control for each user account restricts access to specified Web sites, and lets you set a limit for the maximum amount of bandwidth each account can use. Easy Setup With the RT-N12, setup is a breeze. Simply power and connect the router and open a browser on a Wi-Fi-enabled device like a notebook or pad. You will then be taken to a setup page with a prompt to enter the ID/password from your internet provider, and that’ s it! Setting up your network is now easier than ever. Instantly Switch Modes Thanks to the Software EZ switch on the back of the router, quickly and easily switch between router, repeater and access point (AP) modes. You can also switch modes using the ASUSWRT graphical user interface straight from your browser. No delays and no hassles – whatever your situation, take your pick and get connected. What's in the BoxRT-N12 D1 Wireless-N300 RouterRJ-45 Cable2 x 5dbi Antennas Card Power Supply Specifications Network Standard dIEEE 802. 11b, IEEE 802. 11g, IEEE 802. 11n, IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3u, IPv4, IPv6Product SegmentN300 complete networking; 300MbpsData Rate802. 11b : 1, 2, 5. 5, 11Mbps802. 11g : 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps802. 11n : Up to 300MbpsAntennaDetachable 5 dBi antenna x 2* Antenna type will differ according to local regulations and requirement in each country Operating Frequency2. 4GHzEncryption64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, WPS support Management UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Triger, Virtual Server, DMZVPN Support IPsec Pass-Throughput Pass-ThroughL2TP Pass-Throughput serverPorts1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN, 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN Button WPS Button, Power Button LED Indicator PWR x 1AIR x 1WAN x 1LAN x 4Power Supply AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)DC Output : 12 V with max. 0. 5 A currentDimensions11. 1 x 7. 7 x 3. 1 inch (WxDxH)Weight1. 37 ib
No refunds or returns, manufacturer warranty applies.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016
The software and instructions for flashing DD-WRT were spot on and got me set up the first try.
The DD-WRT wiki had my new Asus set up as a repeater bridge on the second try. (For me with this networking mumbo jumbo that's pretty good!)
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018
I've always found ASUS product to be of very high quality.
Two tips - The manual does not quite match the currently shipping product; outer/ap/bridge is set in software now and a few other minor issues.No big deal.
One potential "gotcha" is worth noting.I had tried replacing the Comcast gateway with a modem and this router.That particular modem would not connect with Comcast, so I used this router with the modem function of the Comcast gateway until I could order a different modem.Worked fine.
Installed new modem this morning and router worked OK -- briefly.It then warned "Your ISP's DHCP does not function properly," which has many discussions on the web -- but not for this specific model modem.When Comcast did the online approval of the modem activation, it warned that they could be doing config for some time.What was strange was that I could access the net from the modem Ethernet port, but the router was still unhappy about the ISP's DHCP.
Don't panic.Give Comcast a good hour to do their thing and then reset the modem.My IP address had changed in the lower 16 bits and the router was now happy with ISP DHCP and routing fine.(You might need to run the quick setup again.)
Another suggestion from the net was to change the router's DHCP query frequency from aggressive to normal.
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2017
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on January 12, 2018
Reviewed in Mexico on September 21, 2018
Lo que sí tiene de bueno es que ya no se me corta el internet en la tablet ya que es más estable la conexión, antes tenia que reconectarme cada 5 minutos estando con la señal del módem. En si lo compre para poder extender el alcance del módem y conectar una impresora, aunque supongo que si quiero velocidad de bajada tendré que conectar el pc por wifi directo al modem
Reviewed in Canada on December 12, 2016
decided to return
I have D-LINK DIR-845L used to be excellent range and performance but lately started to act. no way to compare with ASUS (RT-N12)
ASUS (RT-N12)signals is way weaker and I struggled to set it as a repeater. I kept trying and the screen never finish the setup . I struggled to get it connected and go to the login page. I figured out finally but it is not that simple when you use as repeater. make sure you install Asus utility to give you the IP address for easy access to the login page. the setup page keeps loading for ever and never finish, it opens up new tab with setup errors however, if you login again, you will find out that setup has been updated and working fine.
if you have to update to latest firmware, make sure that you use cable and again it takes forever and you have to login again to see the new firmware on the top.
the device looks more like refurbished from Amazon , I am not sure if am the only one who received the router without this plastic cover like any other products , even the sticker was not sealed.
will keep it for a few days and will see if there is any issues. I was basically thinking about 2, one as main router and second as repeater.
Reviewed in Canada on April 6, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on October 12, 2019
Reviewed in Canada on December 20, 2017
Works great throughout my 8 room (one floor) apartement -- so far.
Reviewed in Canada on March 2, 2019
Reviewed in Mexico on August 24, 2019
Toma en cuenta que el alcance de este router no es mucho, así que colócalo en el lugar adecuado y elevado.
Tiene 3 modos según la necesidad que tengas.
NOTA: La velocidad de 300mbs se traduce a 30MBs (+-40MBs)
Reviewed in Mexico on May 8, 2017
Despues de esto todo operó de manera correcta. Router usado en modo repetidor.
Reviewed in Canada on January 10, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2019
Reviewed in Canada on November 28, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on December 7, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on October 11, 2019
I returned it. Waste of time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Asus Hard Drive Desktop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!