959 reviews analysed
1. WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
2. Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
3. GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Built-in Thermostat Controlled Heat Tape Cables, 3Feet X 2, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION: Protects pipes from 3-5 feet (0. 91-1. 52 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25. 4-38. 1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable 3ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. *Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage. *This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. *It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups. *It is easy to install . It operates for years without requiring maintenance. HOW IT WORKS It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38° F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45° F. APPLICATION AREA Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more! Features • Pre-assembled for easy installation • Protects pipes from 3-5 feet and up to 1-1. 5 inches in diameter • Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only • Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters • Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation ABOUT US GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
4. M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
5. HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
6. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
7. Hydrofarm JSHC48 JumpStart Soil Heating Cable, 48-Feet, Black
- Place in ground to speed germination and seedling growth with gentle heat
- Perfect indoors or out, this cable is 48 feet long, safely encased in a tough, waterproof PVC coating with orange color for visibility
- Cover the cable with 3 to 4 inches of soil, then plant your seeds, seedlings, or plants above this height
- It is designed to last for many seasons, offering an economical and effective solution to the problem of cold weather slowing down your garden
Jump start heating cable – place in ground to heat soil for seed germination – forty eight feet long – bright orange for visibility.
8. PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (3 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBook. Our heat for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 2. 5” (58mm) in diameter. With our trace cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 28° F (3° C) and off above 85° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 150 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBook to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
9. 1/0 Gauge 1/0 AWG 25 Feet Red + 25 Feet Black Welding Battery Pure Copper Flexible Cable + 10pcs of 3/8" Tinned Copper Cable Lug Terminal Connectors + 3 Feet Black Heat Shrink Tubing
- Includes 1/0 AWG Pure Copper Cable + 10pcs 1/0 AWG Copper Cable Lugs + 3 Feet Black Heat Shrink Tubing. Save time and money by purchasing all components in one product listing.
- WindyNation Power Flex Cable is fully annealed PURE copper, highly flexible (high copper strand count), with a tough, solvent resistant EPDM insulation jacket. REFER TO THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART (amperage, voltage, stranding, insulation and copper thickness, etc.)
- Copper cable is fully annealed per ASTM standards
- Cable Lug Specifications: pure copper, tinned for corrosion protection (excellent for outdoor and marine applications), closed end design to protect cable from outdoor environment, wire can be crimped or soldered, excellent conductivity characteristics, flared barrel end for easy entry of cable.
- Heat Shrink Tubing: 600 volts maximum, temperature range -55 Celsius to +125 Celsius, resistant to most solvents and fire resistant (polyolefin material), black in color with no printing. REFER TO PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART.
10. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 3 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3 Ft Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!