855 reviews analysed
1. ACDelco 179-1266 GM Original Equipment Power Brake Booster Vacuum Check Valve Kit with Check Valve and Grommet
2. ACDelco 93441238 GM Original Equipment Positive Crank Ventilation (PCV) Valve Hose
3. Phoenix Systems (2003-B) V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder Kit, Medium Duty One Person Bleeder, Hard Case
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The V-12 is considered a Medium Duty tool for average shop use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. Comes with a injection molded hard case.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-12 Medium Duty Shop Use Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-12, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-12 Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
4. Dorman 600-500 4-Wheel Drive Switch
5. ACDelco 00460734 GM Original Equipment Heater and Air Conditioning Vacuum Tank Check Valve
7. Hayden Automotive 112 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
Hayden’s high quality cooler hose is a double cross braided design that maintains shape and form under pressure. It is a black long rubber transmission cooler hose.
8. Hayden Automotive 401 Ultra-Cool Tube and Fin Transmission Cooler
Economy style transmission cooler kit. Coolers are round tube serpentine design. Kits contain cooler, hose and mounting hardware.
9. Heater Hose, 3/8 ID x 50 Ft, 60PSI, EPDM
Heater Hose, Green Stripe II, Temp Range -40 Deg F. to 275 Deg F, Length 50 Ft., Inside Dia 3/8 In, Working Pressure 60 PSI, Material EPDM, Color Black/Green, Standards Exceeds SAE 20R1 Type EC, Standard Wall Class D-1, Includes 2 25 ft. Hoses
10. Edelmann 39106 Power Steering Line End Fitting; 16mm Male O-Ring x 3/8 Beaded Tube – 90 degree
- Edelmann OE quality power steering hoses and components are crafted from long-lasting, high-performing materials that ensure durability under the harshest conditions on the road
- Universal End Fitting is designed for custom applications but offers OE style fit, form, and function to ensure ease of installation and an OE look
- Tubing is coated with a Zinc-Aluminum Alloy with an Aluminum-Rich Epoxy topcoat
- Couplings and fittings are zinc-plated for rust and corrosion protection
- 16mm Male O-Ring fitting x 3/8 inch Beaded Tube
- 90 degree
- 4.00 inch length
With over 50 years of manufacturing experience, a commitment to OE form, fit and function, and unparalleled technical support, Edelmann is your best choice for power steering replacement hose and parts. Edelmann OE quality power steering hoses and components are crafted from long-lasting, high-performing materials that ensure durability under the harshest conditions on the road. That commitment to OE form, fit, and function ensures ease of installation, correct hose/tube routing and leak free performance. Hose construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring component integrity in high-heat, high-stress operating environments. Edelmann power steering pressure hose covers are highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone which cause ordinary assemblies to fail prematurely. Metal tubing is coated with a Zinc-Aluminum Alloy, with an Aluminum-Rich Epoxy topcoat, and the couplings and fittings are zinc-plated for rust and corrosion protection. When replacing a failed hose, whether from leaking, bursting, hardening/brittleness, or sponginess, choose the Edelmann hose for your application to ensure a durable replacement that will give you peace of mind as you travel down the road.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2001 Gmc Jimmy Vacuum Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!