704 reviews analysed
1. Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
Frost King HC12A Heating Cables, 12 Feet, Black
2. Thermwell Products HC18 Pipe Heat Cable 18 ft.
3. EasyHeat 2102 Freeze Free Heating Cable – 100′
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100′ and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
EasyHeat Freeze Free self-regulating pipe heating cables provide flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in the most challenging applications. The cut-to-length technology is ideal for installations that require protection of numerous pipes of varied lengths. The self-regulating effect of the cable reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection. They are ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures; water supply lines underneath manufactured homes; and cottages, barns and outbuildings that are not regularly used.
4. WRAP-ON Pipe Heating Cable – 3-Feet, 120 Volt, Built-in Thermostat, Low Wattage – 31003
- BUILT-IN THERMOSTAT – Turns the cable on at 38 degrees F and prevents frozen pipes to -50 degrees F – Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Insulation sold separately.
- PRESS-TO-TEST BUTTON – Exclusive feature to test cable before or after installation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses up to 65% less energy at 2 watts per foot vs other cables at 7 watts per foot.
- USE ON ALL RIGID PIPES – PVC, CPVC, copper and metal pipes.
- MADE IN THE USA
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31003 3Ft. Ul Pipe Heating Cable
5. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
6. HEATIT JHSF 60-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
7. Kuject 120PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Butt Connector Waterproof Insulated Electrical Butt Terminals Wire Splice for Automotive Marine Boat Truck Trailer Wiring
- More convenient than the old way: no need to crimp, just use a heat gun then you can finish the connection.
- Cost effective Butt Connectors: 120PCS, include 40 Red, 40 Blue, 30 White, 10 Yellow.
- Easy to identify: Specific color for Specific size, easy to pick up for use.
- Waterproof and Insulated: widely used for marine and automobile.
- High Quality – Comply with all relevant European standards
- Shrinking ratio: 2:1
8. 75 ft Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Black ETL Listed Indoor, Outdoor AC Power Electric Cable Extension Cord 12 AWG 3 prong 125 Volts, 15 Amps Black 75ft feet foot (25,50,75,100 ft)
- Connectors/ Gauge: 3 prong male to 3 prong female /12 AWG
- Voltage, Amperage, Watts: 125V, 15A, 1875W
- ETL & RoHs Listed
- Outdoor Use: Suitable for indoor & Outdoor Use. Lifetime Warranty
- Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please don’t use it, contact our customer service team for help
12-gauge heavy duty cable suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Rated to handle 125 Volts power connections at 15 AMPS, 3 prong connectors ensure a solid connection to your existing cable and your wall outlet. ETL & RoHs listed. Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please contact our customer service team. Danger: electrical cords can be hazardous misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Please read both sides of the warning card attached to the cable carefully and follow all directions. Before use: inspect thoroughly before each use. Do not use if damaged. Look for the number of watt on appliances to be plugged into cord, compare the appliance’s watts requirement to the cable’s watts capability marked on its label/tag. Do not plug appliances or devices that require more than the specified number of watts into this cord. Do not run through doorways, holes in ceilings, walls or floors. Make sure appliance is off before connecting cord to outlet. Fully insert plug into outlet. Do not remove, bend modify any metal prongs or pins of cords. Do not use excessive force to make connections. Do not connect a three-prong plug to a two-hole cord. This is polarized cord ;( keep away from water, do not use when wet, keep children and pets away from cord). Do not plug one extension cord into another. Avoid overheating. Uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material. Do not drive, drag or place objects over cord. Do not walk on cord. After use: grasp plug to remove from outlet. Always store cord indoors. Always unplug when not in use. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. Warning: wash hands after handling. Do not remove the warning tag.
9. GE Indoor Extension Cord, Extra Long 12ft Power Cable, 3 Polarized Outlets, 2 Prong, Low- Profile Right-Angle Flat Plug, 16 Gauge, UL Listed, White, 50661
- Extended Reach – add 12 feet of power in any home or office requiring extra length and more outlets
- Space-saving – innovative design of the low-profile flat Plug allows your furniture and media to sit closer to the wall. Right angle plug frees up the remaining outlet in your wall receptacle
- Power more – 3 polarized outlets with a 13a/125VAC/1625W max provide powering options for your equipment and devices
- Indoor use – this is an indoor rated cord that can be used in an office, bedroom, living room, kitchen and more
- Peace of mind – UL Listed with a 90-day limited-lifetime warranty
Get the most from your outlets with the ge-branded 3 outlet polarized indoor extension cord.The head of the extension cord Comes equipped with 3 outlets as well as a safety cover, to offer
you the power you need and the peace of mind you deserve. This outlet extension cord is ul
listed and backed by a limited-lifetime warranty for peace of mind. Enhance your home’s
outlets with the ge-branded 3 outlet polarized indoor extension cord.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 12′ Heating Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!